"Live every day like it's your last, 'cause one day you're gonna be right."~ Ray Charles

"You can’t stop the waves, but you can learn to surf."~Jack Kornfield

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hello!

My name is Rebecca (Becky) Ramsey and I am a junior at Western Washington University studying Elementary Education in the Woodring College of Education.

I am fairly new to Washington state. I was born and raised in Sioux City, Iowa, and most recently lived in Omaha, Nebraska. While in Omaha I received my associate's degree in commercial photography, a hobby I still very much enjoy!

I plan on graduating in 2012 and staying in Washington state to teach, most likely in Bellingham, however I would not be opposed to moving back home closer to my family!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice to see you are happy in Washington.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to check out some of your pictures - I've always been very interested in photography!

    ReplyDelete